Monday, January 12, 2015

Great Week!

Well not much new happening this week as far as new news, but I guess its also a good thing that nothing has changed cause everything is going great. My companion and I get along great and had a great talk this week really talking about what the mission means to each of us and from that our views have meshed and are working in more harmony than before which is awesome. We didnt end up having the baptisms because of some problems that he needs to resolve but all we have to do is move the date back a few weeks so all in all everything will be fine. We have a large number of baptisms waiting in the woodworks, the only problem is that everyone needs to have something happen before the baptism. One of the biggest reasons for needing to wait is Marriage..... no one is married here!!! haha people just live together forever but never tie the knot.... but its all right It is good helping people accomplish two feats! I sent a letter this week to the family at home so mom dad and cassidy that goes into some depth on some things Ive learned since being here and also some of the things I have noticed as far as differences between here and Fresno. As I said in the skype call It will be hard for Brasil to take the number one spot as far as the mission goes. I love it but it just isnt the same! Im loving serving here and absolutely love the people and also love the language! everything is going great here and may I say it is hard to write this email cause this week went by so fast I have forgotten what has happened..... but all in all EVERYTHING IS GREAT!! LOVE YALL!!!!

My companion and I looking jacked

No comments:

Post a Comment