Monday, March 10, 2014

Another 6 weeks in Visalia

So transfer call happened on saturday and I will be staying in visalia 7th YSA for another 6 weeks with Elder Reid still as my companion! We had a Baptism yesterday for "A" and it seriously was sooooooo AMAZING!!!!!! I gave the talk on baptism and Elder Reid was able to baptize her! Really awesome for him cause it was his first time baptizing!


I have been learning soooooo much!!! Missionary work is crazy fun! YSAs are such funny people they are always so flaky.... Haha but I love them none the less! Unfortunately my allergies have really set in and I'm weezing quite hideously.. haha but there was this really nice member in another ward that i met who is a doctor at a prison who bought me allegra and also got me an inhaler all for no charge! He reminded me a ton of Dr. Hopkins! haha the members here are awesome! i love you all soooooo much! Keep up the awesome work!!!!


finally got a name tag in English (was previously in Portuguese)

No comments:

Post a Comment