Thursday, March 6, 2014

Great Week!

This week has been awesome! The biggest miracle of the week is that we now have a baptism set for this sunday! Her name is "A" and she is a friend of a one of the members in our branch. She has come to church three weeks in a row and with each lesson we teach her she continues to increase in faith and her desire to be baptized continues to be fortified.

She has such a stong spirit and we had such a powerful 1st lesson with her where she was crying because of how strong she felt the spirit! We, Elder Reid and I, are trying to work much harder in the final weeks of this transfer. I look forward to the next transfer as well in seeing whatever the Lord has in store for me! I love being here in The California, Fresno Mission and look forward to each day I have to spend here! I love every experience I have here whether it be trying or whether it be awesome. They are all beneficial in the eternal plan! 
 
The Zone (a group of missionaries in a certain area)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment