Monday, February 24, 2014

About to be 19!!!

haha you have no idea how long I have been waiting to be able to say that I'm not an 18 year old missionary! Haha luckily many people don't guess I'm18 but still it will be nice to be 19:)

This week has been a good one. Nothing really that stands out but just a solid week all around. Having President interviews this week was awesome! It was really good getting to talk to him! This week has been one with many positives which has been a really good thing for me. I have been praying for some success in this area. We have finally had a member home here! Her name is "S" and she is a former who has some amazing questions. We also are having a lot of success with working with some of our ward members. A friend of a girl in our ward came to church with her this week and LOVED it apparently and now she wants to meet with us which is great!

We are still trying to find through our own efforts but no one seems to be very solid yet, but we will continue to work! I'm indeed grateful for this opportunity to be a missionary! I love my calling. A favorite quote that I have recently come across that has really helped me realize that I can always improve is "the Lord doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called!"

I am sooooo stinkin proud to be serving out here! the YSA here is small but i love it soo much. They are soo sincere and im so glad to be here! Sounds like Everyone is having great missionary opportunities! Keep up the awesome work! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment