Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21 Update

So it has been an awesome yet hard week as well.. Today was nice because we got to go to the temple! It was awesome to get to have my spirit strengthened. Afterwards we got to go to Doghouse grill which was awesome! Tough news though that i just read... I got an email saying that i have to redo my FBI  clearance... another 12 weeks before my visa is even looked at again. I guess I will just start over? Honestly that is really tough to read after I kinda told myself that I would commit myself to working on my Portuguese in preparation for Brazil.. Its hard but I will talk to president about it tomorrow.  We are doing good in our companionship and hope to have two baptisms in June. I love you all sooo much!! Today is our preparation day and I am not going to get to read any of your emails because I'm super short on time so on Monday i will be able to email all of you in depth!

LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment