Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm a Visalian!!

So transfer calls have come once again and I got exactly what I hoped for! I will be staying in Visalia for a 5th Transfer! I will be getting a new companion. Elder Vonk is going up to Merced to be a district leader and my new companion will be Elder Simms! Woah This will be fun! haha I have no idea what to expect! It will be super fun and I am soo excited to have this new chance! Haha i will be in a YSA for another transfer... i might be in a YSA for my whole mission if i dont go down to Brazil:) 

​I love Street contacting. Met this rapper named Destro!


So as of last week I have now found out that my entire MTC district has made it to brazil! Haha i am the lone survivor in the States! Craziness!! 

​We will all come back here and eat after my return... this place is heaven on earth.....!!!
Fellow missionaries

We had one of the best weeks thus far on my mission. Last week on Wednesday we taught 8 lessons in one day! So awesome! It was a good run with Elder Vonk but I am ecstatic about this new transfer. 



​The DVD president Gelwix signed for me! haha watch the movie and you will recognize the quote;)
Elder Simms is going to be a breath of Fresh air;) We are still teaching the normal people but we added a new investigator named "C" who has huge gages but is sweet!! He came to church yesterday! having a blast out here! Got the letters you sent and got the package as well!! Thank you for everything!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment