Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

Well the week had a bit of a improvement. We found a few more people to work with but we are still waiting for this drought of Baptism to leave haha we were in a meeting in the gospel principles room is and the drain for the baptismal font turned on making a super loud noise. We turned it off but my comp made the joke that the font is anxious for a baptism and I have to agree! pray that we can baptize a man named Fabiano this week! The 4th was awesome. We had a member make a churrasco (barbecue) for us. Man I love Brazilians! I have had some great memories here. Transfers calls come this Sunday. I kinda want to finish somewhere else and NOT as an ZL... I am going broke... dang sooo much stuff to pay for. But whatever happens I will gladly accept considering it will be the last one! dang time is starting to go by pretty quickly. Just calls for more work. My comp and I get along fine, about what you´d expect with completely different backgrounds and passions. But we are good friends so all is well in Zion. We get to go to the temple tomorrow in Campinas it might be my last time before coming home! Itll be great! lot to learn. I hope you all have a great week!! Love Yall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment