Monday, November 4, 2013

Fres-NO Way!

REASSIGNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! FRESNO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LEAVE ON WEDNESDAY AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING!!! my flight will leave at 8:20 our time and i have a layover in Pheonix! i will get to fresno at 11:41!!! I will call in the morning on Wednesday the 6th!! I will email in greater length tomorrow!!!
 
I have been giddy the past 6 weeks about where i would be serving and know that i know it is Cali i could not be more thrilled!! What a treat!!

Halloween here was just another day unfortunately soo no celebration! me and my companion switched tags though ;)

My mission president in the fresno mission is the coach of the rugby team, the guy from forever strong! Larry Gelwix! It is going to be sooo sweet!! Nope, I won't be speaking portuguese, it looks like just english, spanish and hmong in that mission, crazy enough!!


1 comment:

  1. Very cool! So exciting for Dallas to be leaving the MTC!

    ReplyDelete