Sunday, October 27, 2013

Oct. 25 Letter

Here are some pics my dad e-mailed me that Dallas sent him, then I'll launch into his most recent letter:

He pretended to take a break, since it doesn't actually happen at the MTC

Dallas found an old friend (Chase) at the MTC

Dallas' companion

So our room is the popular spot! Every night new people come in to just hang out! Relocations come in a week!! It is going to be soooo much fun!!! All our good friends here got theirs yesterday and there were a bunch of Californias, Utahs, New Yorks, and you guessed it...Texas!! It is going to be awesome!


(Courtney's note: Missionaries who were originally called to Sao Paulo, Brazil, are being relocated/assigned a temporary different mission to start in because their visa paperwork apparently hasn't gone through/been accepted...something along those lines)

So I'm the new District leader which is fun because i will get to get the relocations for everyone;) I will email with my favorite scripture later in the day! Im going to email mom and dad some stories and ask them to forward them! 

One cool thing lately is we have started teaching each other in companionships and we are teaching two sisters and our first two lessons have gone pretty good!! Cant wait to get into the field!! One more week! I will get to email everyone the night i get my relocation! So stay tuned!! Love you!!

Elder Schoen!!

Later on that day...

So my favorite scripture this week is ether 12: 4!! Talks all about hope!! great for when you are troubled which can happen a lot, here but there is always hope!!


Ether 12:4
Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with asurety bhope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which chope cometh of dfaith, maketh an eanchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in fgood works, being led to gglorify God. 


The lessons this week have been preparation is key in all aspects!! I only feel good about a day when I have prepared spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally for what will take place! !i look forward to telling you where i will get relocated!! Hopefully this week flies by!! Which i am sure it will;)


Mormon Messages
are amazing as well! They are soooooo uplifting and inspirational!! I will write you again as soon as i find out where i am going for my relocation!! I Pray for you and cam and Lady:) every day!! Love you guys soo much and keep me up to date on whats happening in your lives!!!

Com Amor,
Elder Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment