Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Feliz Dia dos Ações de Gracas!! (Thanksgiving) ;)

Well Good week for sure this week! I had the best numbers I have had thus far on the mission this week. We marked 15 baptismal dates and found 27 new investigators! Very hard work and the reward was very sweet! We did not have a baptism this week which was hard but we are trying to help one of our investigators be baptized at the end of this week as well!! 

Pray for "M.P". We went to the temple today and it was great being there! We only did baptisms cause we got there a little late but it was great having the chance to help each of those people accept the first ordinance of the gospel! My companion and I are doing fine. It will be thanksgiving this week and I want to let everyone know I'm soooooooooooo thankful for yall and everything you do for me!!! 

I know that is super simple but we only have two hours now on the computers (new rule) so I have to be quicker! Today also marks 1 year and 2 months on the mission and almost 3 months in Brazil! Time really does fly by!! I love hearing all about your weeks and although I wont be able to respond in depth anymore I still love hearing all about it!! I will continue to send pics!! I love taking pictures here! There is some crazy stuff!! Funniest thing that happened this week was as we were walking home from a lunch appointment with the other set of elders in our ward an orange came flying out of nowhere and nailed one of the elders walking in the arm it was a bunch of young men!! hahahah everyone was laughing soooo hard. You know you've changed on a mission when you first reaction is to laugh instead of chase the kids down. We were just impressed with the accuracy of the throw! he had to be like 20 yards away!! but good week nonetheless!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Happy thanksgiving!!!! Help the cowboys win for me!!!

At the temple


Largest church building I've seen.

Look what I found! I'll go get a pretzel in honor of Mom one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment