Monday, November 10, 2014

Para Ariston Eu Vou!!!

Well what a week full of excitement!! Haha actually in reality not a whole lot happened but it was a very fun week! The biggest news has to be the fact that Transfers are here once again and To my great suprise I have been assigned to go to the Capital to be in the Alphaville zone to serve in Ariston! I will be with a Spanish speaker there who got to Brasil to start his mission when I got to Brasil to start my mission here. I will be going there to be the senior companion which in itself is a little scary to me but I will make the most of this opportunity for sure. I am told the area I am going is all Favella.... and for those who dont know what a favella is... its a neighborhood with houses built all over the place on top of, beside, in front of every way imaginable. The great part is that in a favella you have humility. I am very excited for the opportunity to go there! I am leaving my area here at a kinda hard time. We have a baptism marked for this Saturday for such an awesome investigator who came to both sessions of Stake Conference this weekend.. I will really miss seeing that but the Lord wants me in Ariston! I will no doubt see some very interesting things in my area and will make for great experiences to share with yall when I return home! Haha I am a little sad to leave my American companion but we will see each later in the mission probably. I am pumped for the opportunity to lead in Ariston. I feel like my Portuguese is pretty manageable right now.. Not fluent by any means but I am beginning to feel more comfortable. So this next transfer should be a good one. I love you all soooo much!! Please continue to pray for me and my area as well!! Tenha uma Boa Semana!

Ants in Brasil
Christmas tree in Brasil
Enjoying some fun on a see saw that im thinking wasnt built for two grown missionaries;)
Haha the evolution of missionaries in the Trujillo zone
One of my favorite families
Cool animals in Brasil

No comments:

Post a Comment