Monday, December 15, 2014

Transferências

Well as you all now Carley is coming home this week and as for me here in Brasil we are also having our tranfers. I will be staying here in Ariston and will be getting a new companion- Elder Nunes i think is his name... I don't know anything about him so you'll have to wait until next week to know more about him. Well for my thoughts on this past transfer it is easier to relate to a common phrase that is applicable at least one time on every missionary's mission. This past transfer was my "Gethsemane". I spent more time pleading with the Lord during this transfer than I think the entire rest of my mission combined. It was a hard one to say the least for many different reasons but as we all know there is always a sunrise to every sunset, and I am super pumped for this coming transfer. I am going to make the most out of it! I'm really proud/excited for Carley!! what a mission she served! Give her a big bear hug for me!

As for this week and as mom and Courtney saw we had probably the most special baptism thus far on the mission for me. We baptized a man who is confined to a wheel chair after an accident he suffered more than 5 years ago.





It was a very special moment for me as I truly felt and imagined the love and happiness our Father in heaven was feeling as his son entered the font with more problems than one deserves to have, but putting all that behind him only looking forward. It was a moment I will never forget. I absolutely love this ward. They are all soooooo amazing!! I look forward to these next 7 weeks serving here in this area with a new companion as we bring souls closer to Christ!! 

Christmas is right around the corner as well as well as skyping yall:) It should be an awesome next couple of weeks;) LOVE YALL!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME CARLEY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment