Monday, February 16, 2015

Feb. 16: Batismo!

Well this week was a great one! I can honestly say this is one of the areas that needs missionaries that work! It has alot of potential! The problem is this area is super far from president and not to mention alot of other missionaries so it was really easy for people to be fubeca but with a little work this area is starting to catch fire! we had the first baptism in the last 3 months yesterday and hope to baptize a young kid who has been coming for awhile just hasnt been baptized! Alot of work to do so should be exciting!! My companion is a great guy. He is a fantastic teacher and is starting to come of out his shell with each passing day! He will make a great missionary especially when he gets really good at the language! I look forward to the coming weeks and especially my Birthday! dang I wont be a teenager!!! haha it will be awesome!! I really love the portuguese language! it is going to be such a blessing after the mission to have! I loved getting all your emails! We get to go to the temple in Campinas which I think is bueatiful! we go there on wednesday... we have to wake up at like 4 to head out there by 8! I will be dead but soooo worth it!! I will look for the package when it gets here! Lets keep our fingers crossed for the package.... I love you all!!! have a great week!!

New chapel being built

Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment