Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11: Happy Mother's Day

Well first off happy mothers day mom and it was great getting to talk to all of yall yesterday! Yeah I dont know if yall thought I was awkward yesterday or not but yeah I totally was hahah!! Im sorry Im just REALLY nervous to be ending the mission and when we have little things that remind me of home I get super anxious!! haha I will try and adjust well upon returning because I definitely dont want to be one of those missionaries who returns home and "stays" on the mission... I will need some help though;) This past week was a good one for sure! We saw the miracle of a baptism! We are working hard to get the other companionships in our zone to get on their horse and ride if you catch my drift..... we are really excited to work with the elders here and will be doing a few divisions with them to try and find some people they can baptize. The whole knocking 80 doors is going well... not going to lie.... its pretty tough but we are finding alot of great people! It is getting a little colder here which is AMAZING!!! I can start using my cardigans! haha well I hope you all have an amazing week!! I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment