Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27: Interiorzão

Interiorzão is a way of saying SUPER interior in portuguese and the reason I am saying it is because I will be headed off to Itapeva (the last area in the mission and by the last area I mean it is 2 hours from any other area!) I will be going there to be zone leader with another american that was in the MTC with me way back at the start of the mission! We are good friends so it will be awesome!! His name is Elder Curtis. Im super excited. I will really miss São bento. Yesterday and today have been dedicated to saying goodbye to everyone here! It will be hard to leave but as we know all good things come to an end at some point. I have a feeling this will probably be my last area on the mission. I have 3 transfers left so we will see what president does with me. We are going to have a special conference with L Whitney Clayton of the presidency of the Seventy this week! It will be great! Man but let me just say I HATE PACKING!!!! pray for my new area and my new companionship! Itll be great!! LOVE YALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment